How to Change Registered Agent in Hawaii LLC
Change Registered Agent in Hawaii LLC | BetterLegal
Hawaii LLC Statement of change of Registered agent by entity
Are you a business owner looking for Hawaii LLC Statement of change of Registered agent by entity? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Registered Agent your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state.
This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Hawaii:
Fill out Form X-7
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
To change your Registered Agent, follow the instructions below:
1. Select Limited Liability Company
2. Entity name and State or Country
3. Current Agent information (Name and address)
4. New Agent name (State or country if entity)
5. Street address
6. Effectiveness of Filing: Filing date/future date (back-dating is not allowed)
7. Digital/Wet signature of an authorized person
8. Printed or typed name of an authorized person
9. Title of authorized person
7. Submit original articles together with the appropriate fee
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
Submit it online
To file for Change of Registerd agent in Hawaii online, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the Hawaii Business Express website.
2. Create an account. If you don't already have an account, you will need to create one to file online. Follow the prompts to create an account and log in.
3. Locate the form.
4. Fill out the form
5. Pay the filing fee.
6. Submit the form. Follow the prompts to submit the form and pay the filing fee online.
Submit it by mail
To change Registered Agent in Hawaii by mail, follow the instructions below:
1. Print and complete the form
2. Include a $25 check payable to "Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs"
3. Mail document and check to P.O. Box 40, Honolulu, Hawaii 96810
- Prepare by choosing a Name and Registered Agent
- File Certificate of Formation with the State of Texas
- Apply for an EIN with the IRS
- Obtain an Operating Agreement
- Handle Ongoing Texas Compliance and Maintenance
Start your LLC in Set Up Your Business in 10 Minutes or Less
BetterLegal is the fastest and most affordable way for business owners to set up their Business. We file with your State same day so you'll have your Business within 2 business days.Get started today!