Are you a business owner looking for Idaho LLC Change Registered Agent? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Registered Agent your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Idaho:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: To change registered agent, follow the instructions below:
- Name of LLC
- Name and address of old RA
- Name and address of new RA
- Signature and date of new RA
- Date, signature
- Phone number and email
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
To change registered agent in Idaho online, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the Idaho Secretary of State website
- Click business entity and click search for a business
- Search for your LLC by name or filing number, then click on the "Details" button next to your LLC's name
- Scroll down to the "Actions" section and click on "Amend Information."
- Select "Amend Registered Agent" and enter the name and address of your LLC's new registered agent in the appropriate fields.
- Click "Next" and follow the prompts to review and confirm your changes.
- Pay the $20 fee using a credit or debit card.
- Submit your changes.
To change registered agent in Idaho by mail, follow the instructions below:
- Fill the form
- Include the LLC's name and filing number, the name and address of the new registered agent, and the signature of an authorized representative of the LLC.
- Prepare a check or money order for the $20 fee payable to "Secretary of State."
- Mail the completed form and fee to the following address: Idaho Secretary of State 450 N 4th Street PO Box 83720 Boise, ID 83720-0080