Illinois LLC Statement of Change of Registered Agent and/or Registered Office
Are you a business owner looking for Illinois LLC Statement of Change of Registered Agent and/or Registered Office? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Registered Agent your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Illinois:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- List the LLC name
- List the current Registered Agent's name and address
- Enter the NEW Registered Agent's name and address
- Do not do anything
- Check box A if changing both Registered Agent's name and address or check box B if changing the Registered agent's address only
- Enter the date, filer's name, and signature
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go to the Secretary of State's website:https://apps.ilsos.gov/llcagentchange/
- Enter the LLC File Number
- Enter the NEW Registered Agent's name and/or address
- Enter the Manager's name and capacity
- Review, submit, and pay
- Print and sign the form in DUPLICATE
- Payment may be made by check payable to Secretary of State
- Mail the documents to: Department of Business Services Limited Liability Division 501 S. Second St., Rm. 351 Springfield, IL 62756
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today