How to Change Registered Agent in Indiana LLC
Change Registered Agent in Indiana LLC | BetterLegal
Indiana LLC Registered Agent and/or Office Change
Are you a business owner looking for Indiana LLC Registered Agent and/or Office Change? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Registered Agent your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state.
This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Indiana:
Fill out Form 56367
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
(a) Enter the entity Name
(b) Enter the email of the business
(c) List documents and return information
1) Enter the name of LLC
2) Enter the name of current Registered Agent
3) Enter the registered Agent Information (Commercial or Non-commercial)
4) Add the date, Signature, printed name and title of an authorized representative
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
Submit it online
1) Go to https://inbiz.in.gov/
2) Click on Online Services then select "all services"
3) Click on "Change of Registered Office/Agent"
4) Search for the entity by name or business ID
5) Click select and continue
6) Check the first box to change the current Registered Agent's address only
7) Check the second box to change the Registered Agent's name and address
8) Check all boxes
9) Signature and Title
10) Add to payment cart
12) Enter all necessary information
Submit it by mail
1. Print and fill out the form
2. Mail original paperwork and payment to 302 W. Washington Street, E-018
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204
- Prepare by choosing a Name and Registered Agent
- File Certificate of Formation with the State of Texas
- Apply for an EIN with the IRS
- Obtain an Operating Agreement
- Handle Ongoing Texas Compliance and Maintenance
Start your LLC in Set Up Your Business in 10 Minutes or Less
BetterLegal is the fastest and most affordable way for business owners to set up their Business. We file with your State same day so you'll have your Business within 2 business days.Get started today!