Are you a business owner looking for Virginia LLC Change Registered Office and/or Registered Agent? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Registered Agent Information your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Virginia:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
To update your LLC's Registered Agent Information online, follow the instructions below:
- Log on to CIS athttps://cis.scc.virginia.gov/
- Click Online Services on the top left
- Under Business Entities, click EXISTING BUSINESSES
- Select the business type
- Click "Statement of Change of Registered Office and/or Registered Agent"
- Locate your business in the system by either: A. Searching for it using the Entity Name field, OR B. Entering your Entity ID
- Click the Select button next to your business’ name. DO NOT click the green entity name and continue
- Once the Entity Information appears, click Next
- Entity's email address and phone number
- Updated information of the registered agent
- Digital/Wet signature of an authorized person
- Printed or typed name of the authorized person
- Review the filing
- Add to cart and checkout