Are you a business owner looking for Kansas LLC Change Registered agent? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Registered Agent your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Kansas:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: To Change Registered agent, follow the steps below:
- LLC I.D
- Name of LLC
- State/country of organization
- Name and other information of Registered agent
- Name and Signature of an authorized agent
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
To file for Change of Registered agent in Kansas online, follow the steps below:
- Log in to the Kansas Business Center website with your registered agent or member/manager account.
- Click on "Existing Business"
- Click on "File an Amendment"
- Select "Change of Registered Office or Registered Agent"
- Enter the name and contact information of your new registered agent in the appropriate fields.
- Review and confirm the information you have entered and pay the required $30 filing fee using a credit or debit card.
- Submit the amendment and wait for the Kansas Secretary of State's office to process your request.
To file for Change of Registered agent in Kansas by mail, follow the steps below:
- Download and fill out the form
- Print and sign the form
- Write a check or obtain a money order for the filing fee, payable to the Kansas Secretary of State.
- Mail the completed form and filing fee to the following address: Kansas Secretary of State Memorial Hall, 1st Floor 120 SW 10th Avenue Topeka, KS 66612-1594