Missouri LLC Certificate of Change of Registered Agent and/or Office
Are you a business owner looking for Missouri LLC Certificate of Change of Registered Agent and/or Office? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Registered Agent your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Missouri:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- List the LLC name and Charter number
- List the current registered agent's complete address
- List the new registered agent's complete address
- List the current and new registered agent's name and signature
- Enter the manager's name, date, capacity, and signature.
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go to the Secretary of State's website:https://bsd.sos.mo.gov/Dashboard.aspx,
- Click the LLC name, select the drop-down, choose Change of Registered Agent and/or Registered Office", and click File Online
- Check the box to authorize the change and click Next
- Enter the new Registered Agent's name and/or address and click next
- Review the filing and check the box to acknowledge the information provided
- Click Next to enter the first manager's name and title (manager)
- Click Next to proceed with payment
- Fill out and print the form
- Prepare a check or money orders and mail the documents to: Corporations Division PO Box 778 Jefferson City, MO 65102
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today