Washington LLC Statement of Change
Are you a business owner looking for Washington LLC Statement of Change? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Registered Agent Name-Office your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Washington:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- Provide the entity name as recorded with the Office of the Secretary of State of Washington.
- Provide the UBI Number assigned to the business registration as on file with the Office of the Secretary of State of Washington. Go tohttps://ccfs.sos.wa.gov/#/CorporationSearchto search for the UBI Number
- Check this box if the business wants to receive notifications by postal mail. If checked future notifications will be sent by postal mail to the Registered Agent’s address.
- If only the address of the Registered Agent has change, indicate by selecting, “Yes” and provide the new address.
- Enter the first manager's name, address, title, signature and date the document.
- If the Registered Agent has changed, indicate by selecting, “Yes” and provide the new Registered Agent information on page 2 List the principal office address for "Return Address for this mailing"
- Sign, print, provide the signer’s title, and date the document. The signer must be the new Registered Agent as listed above.
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go to the Secretary of State's website:https://ccfs.sos.wa.gov/#/Home, select "Designation of Agent/Statement of Change" under Business Maintenance Filings then look up the LLC using its name
- Click the radio button right before the LLC name and click continue
- Delete the current registered agent, then enter the new registered agent's name and/or address
- Use the Principal Office address for "Return Address for this filing".
- Enter the first manager's name, title, and check the box under "Authorized Person"
- Click continue to proceed with payment
- Fill out and print the form
- Prepare a check or money orders and make it payable to “Secretary of State.” Checks cannot be backdated more than 60 days from the date the check is received.
- Mail the document and check or money order to: PO Box 40234 Olympia, WA 98504-0234
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today