Nevada LLC Registered Agent and/or Office Change
Are you a business owner looking for Nevada LLC Registered Agent and/or Office Change? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Registered Agent your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Nevada:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- Enter the registered Agent Name or Nevada Business Identification Number (NVID)
- Enter the registered agent acceptance
- Enter the information being changed
- Enter the registered agent information before the change (Non-Commercial Registered Agents only)
- Enter the newly appointed Registered Agent or Registered Agent information after the Change
- Electronic notification (Optional)
- Enter the certificate of acceptance of appointment of registered agent and the date
- Add the signature and date of an authorized representative
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Print and fill out the form
- For credit card payment, fill out the ePayment Checklist form
- Mail to (a) Regular and Expedited Filings Mail: Secretary of State Commercial Recordings Division 202 North Carson Street Carson City NV 89701-4201 (b) Expedited Filings Only Mail: Secretary of State North Las Vegas City Hall 2250 Las Vegas Blvd. North, Suite 400 North Las Vegas, NV 89030
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today