New Mexico LLC Change of Registered Agent Name/Office
Are you a business owner looking for New Mexico LLC Change of Registered Agent Name/Office? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Registered Agent your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in New Mexico:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: There is no form that customers can use to file for this change.
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go to the Secretary of State's website:https://portal.sos.state.nm.us/BFS/online/Accountand select "Registered Agent Change" under Corporations tab
- Click accept to file Registered Agent change online, look up the LLC using its name or business ID, and click continue
- Delete the current registered agent and enter the NEW Registered Agent's name address
- Upload the completed acceptance formhttps://portal.sos.state.nm.us/BFS/Assets/Registered%20Agent%20Statement%20of%20Acceptance%20Form.pdf
- Enter the manager's name, review the details, and click continue to pay
Mail submission is not an option for this filing
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today