Maine LLC Change Non-Commercial Registered Agent
Are you a business owner looking for Maine LLC Change Non-Commercial Registered Agent? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Registered Agent Non-Commercial your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Maine:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- Enter the LLC name
- Depending on the specific Information you would like to change, check any of the boxed
- List the name and address of the current registered agent
- Enter the Jurisdiction of the organization, and the date authorized to transact business (For foreign entities only)
- Complete the FOURTH Item based on your selection in Item First
- List the Name of the LLC, Jurisdiction and Date of the noncommercial registered agent that has been notified of the change (Applicable only if you checked the A or D box)
- Enter the names of additional LLCs attached hereto as Exhibit A, B, C or D (if applicable)
- Enter the date, authorized signature and printed name
- if Item First, A or D was selected, then by the noncommercial registered agent; OR
- if Item First, B or C was selected, then by a person authorized by the LLC
- Fill out the Customer Contact Cover Letter
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Print the 2 pages form (Amendment and contact cover letter)
- If using US Postal Service, submit the completed form to: Department of the Secretary of State Corporations, UCC and Commissions 101 State House Station Augusta, ME 04333-0101
- If using FedEx/UPS, submit the completed form to: Department of the Secretary of State Corporations, UCC and Commissions 111 Sewall Street, 4th Floor Augusta, ME 04330
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today