Rhode Island LLC Statement of Change of Agent
Are you a business owner looking for Rhode Island LLC Statement of Change of Agent? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Registered Agent your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Rhode Island:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- Enter the entity ID number
- Enter the name of the entity
- Enter the OLD registered agent address
- Enter the OLD registered agent name
- Enter the NEW registered agent address
- Enter the NEW registered agent name
- Check the box for the effective date a) Later effective date (Date must be no more than 90 days from the date of filing)
- Add the name, date and signature of the Authorized person
- Fill out the filer contact information form
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go tohttps://business.sos.ri.gov/corp/LoginSystem/login_form.asp
- Enter CID and PIN a) If you do not have a CID and PIN or have forgotten your CID and/or PIN, please contact [email protected].
- Follow the instructions on the website to file the Statement of Change of Agent
- Pay with a credit card
- Print and fill out the form (including the filer contact information form)
- Make check via mail payable to the RI Department of State
- Mail forms to RI Department of State - 148 W. River Street, Ste. 1, Providence, RI 02904
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today