South Dakota LLC Change Registered Agent and/or Office
Are you a business owner looking for South Dakota LLC Change Registered Agent and/or Office? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Registered Agent your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in South Dakota:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- Enter the name and business ID of the LLC
- Enter the name and address of the OLD registered agent
- Enter the name and address of the NEW registered agent
- Enter the date, signature, printed name and tile of the authorized person
- You may choose to add the authorized person's email address
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go tohttps://sosenterprise.sd.gov/BusinessServices/Business/SOCInstr.aspx
- Click on "File a statement of change"
- Enter the business ID
- Verify the information and click on next
- Scroll down and select the type of registered agent ( Noncommercial or Commercial Registered Agent)
- If it's a Commercial Registered Agent, click Commercial and search for the name of the Registered Agent
- If it's a Noncommercial Registered Agent, type in the information of the Registered Agent.
- Enter the name and title of the authorized representative
- Print and fill out the form in duplicate
- . Make check payable to the Secretary of State
- Mail forms to the Secretary of State Office -500 E Capitol Ave Pierre, SD 57501
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today