Vermont LLC Registered Agent Change
Are you a business owner looking for Vermont LLC Registered Agent Change? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Registered Agent your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Vermont:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go tohttps://bizfilings.vermont.gov/online/RegisteredAgentChange/(new users must first create an account)
- Enter the LLC name and search
- Check "New Registered Agent" box to enter the new registered agent name
- Check "New Address" box to enter the new registered agent's office and mailing address
- Check "Email Address" box to change the email address
- Enter the authorized signature and title
- Pay (Credit card or eCheck)
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today