Wyoming LLC Registered Agent and/or Office Change
Are you a business owner looking for Wyoming LLC Registered Agent and/or Office Change? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Registered Agent your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Wyoming:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- Enter the entity name
- Enter the old registered agent's name and address
- Enter the New registered agent's name and address
- Check box if your business mailing address will be changed to the registered agent address
- Check box if your business principal address will be changed to the registered agent address
- Add Signature, print name, date, and title
- Enter the Contact information
- Check box for the filing fee
- Check other boxes if you agree with the statements
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
Online submission to change the registered agent and/or office is not an option at this time.
- Print and fill out the form (Including consent to appointment by registered agent form)
- Make check or money order payable to the Secretary of State
- Mail with payment to Herschler Building East, Suite 101, 122 W 25th Street, Cheyenne, WY 82002-0020
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today