Massachusetts LLC Statement of Change Resident Office Address by Resident Agent
Are you a business owner looking for Massachusetts LLC Statement of Change Resident Office Address by Resident Agent? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Change Resident Office Address your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Massachusetts:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- Enter the Name of the agent
- Enter the Name of the LLC
- Enter the current resident agent office address
- Enter the new resident agent office address
- Enter the signature and date of the resident agent
- For the cover letter, fill in the fee ($25) date and contact information
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Login tohttps://corp.sec.state.ma.us/corpweb/loginsystem/externallogin.aspx
- Enter the entity CID and PIN (If you do not have a CID and PIN, contact[email protected])
- Select Statement of Change of Resident Office Address by Resident Agent
- Enter the new resident agent's name and office address
- For the consent of the resident agent, enter the name of the authorized person
- Indicate any special filing instructions that apply to this form
- Enter Filer's contact information
- Enter the signature of the authorized signatory
- Click Accept
- Review and submit
- Download and fill out the form completely
- Prepare a check or money order for the filing fee, payable to the Kentucky State Treasurer.
- Mail the completed form and filing fee to: Secretary of the Commonwealth One Ashburton Place, Room 1717, Boston, Massachusetts 02108-1512
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today