Rhode Island LLC Certificate of Correction
Are you a business owner looking for Rhode Island LLC Certificate of Correction? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Correct Information your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Rhode Island:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- Enter the entity ID number
- Enter the name of the entity
- State the document that needs to be corrected.
- List the name(s) of the individual(s) that signed the document being corrected.
- List the date the document being corrected was filed
- Describe the typographical error, error of transcription or other technical error, or the defect in the execution of the document
- State the corrected portion of the document
- All fees and taxes need to be paid before filing a certificate of correction
- Enter the name, street address, city/town, state, zip code, the signature of the authorized person and date.
- Fill out the filer contact information form
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Print and fill out the form (including the filer contact information form)
- Make check via mail payable to the RI Department of State
- Mail forms to RI Department of State - 148 W. River Street, Ste. 1, Providence, RI 02904
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today