Wisconsin LLC Statement of Correction
Are you a business owner looking for Wisconsin LLC Statement of Correction? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Correct Information your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Wisconsin:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- Enter the name of the entity
- Enter the name and prior filing date of the document that is being corrected
- Check box to identify the inaccuracy of the document
- Describe the inaccuracy
- State the corrected statement(s). (If applicable)
- Complete section 6 (If applicable)
- Enter the date, signature and printed name
- Enter the title for a Limited Liability Company only
- Fill out the contact information form
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Please use BLACK ink. Submit one original to State of WI-Dept. of Financial Institutions, Box 93348, Milwaukee WI, 53293-0348, together with a check for the filing fee, payable to the Department of Financial Institutions.
- (If sent by express or priority U.S. mail, please mail to State of WI-Dept. of Financial Institutions, Division of Corporate and Consumer Services, 4822 Madison Yards Way, 4th Fl., North Tower, Madison WI, 53705
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today