Tennessee LLC Articles of Correction
Are you a business owner looking for Tennessee LLC Articles of Correction? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Correction your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Tennessee:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- Enter the name of the LLC
- Check the first box if the incorrectly filed document will be attached a) Check the second box only and describe the incorrect document (including its filing date)
- If there's an incorrect statement (s) in the filed document, describe and give the reason(s) for incorrectness
- Describe the correct statement(s)
- If the document is incorrect because of a defective execution, state the manner in which the execution was defective
- Describe the correct execution
- Enter the signature date, name of the LLC, signer's capacity, signature and typed or printed name of the signer
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Print and fill out the form
- The Articles of Correction should be typed or hand-printed in dark blue or black ink.
- Make check, cashier’s check or money order payable to the Tennessee Secretary of State.
- Mail forms to Tennessee Secretary of State ATTN: Corporate Filing 312 Rosa L. Parks Ave FL 6 Nashville TN 37243
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today