District of Columbia LLC Statement of Dissolution
Are you a business owner looking for District of Columbia LLC Statement of Dissolution ? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Dissolution your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in District of Columbia:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- List the LLC name
- List the date of formation
- List the effective date of dissolution
- List the manager's name and signature
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go to the Secretary of State's website:https://corponline.dcra.dc.gov/Home.aspx/Landing, click "Other Online Services"
- Look up the LLC using its name and select "DLC-8 Statement of Dissolution Web"
- Click continue 3x to pay
- Fill out and print the form including the Mail-in Filing Cover Letterhttps://dlcp.dc.gov/sites/default/files/dc/sites/DLCP/publication/attachments/EX-2%20Mail-in%20Filing%20Cover%20Letter.pdf
- Prepare a check made payable to "DC Treasurer"
- Mail all forms and required payment to: Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs Corporations Division PO Box 92300 Washington, DC 20090
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today