Florida LLC Articles of Dissolution
Are you a business owner looking for Florida LLC Articles of Dissolution? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Dissolution your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Florida:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: Fill out the form along with the cover letter.
- Put the legal name of the entity
- Enter the date of formation and the document number
- Enter the delayed effective date of dissolution, if not effective on the date of filing
- Enterhe occurrence that resulted in the limited liability company’s dissolution
- Put the managers/members name 6 Enter the registered agent signature and printed name
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go to the Secretary of State's websitehttps://efile.sunbiz.org/dissolveLLC.html
- Type in the Document Number
- Enter the email address
- Enter the name, address, and signature of the manager or registered agent
- Review the submission and pay
- Print the 6-page form, which includes the cover letter, and sign it.
- Submit the check made payable to the Florida Department of State for the total amount of the filing fee. 33 Mail the documents to: Registration Section Division of Corporations P.O. Box 6327 Tallahassee, FL 32314
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today