Indiana LLC Articles of Dissolution
Are you a business owner looking for Indiana LLC Articles of Dissolution? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Dissolution your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Indiana:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- Enter the entity Name
- Enter the email address of the business
- List documents and return information
- Enter the name of LLC
- Enter the applicant information
- Add title, date, Signature and Printed name of an authorized representative
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go tohttps://inbiz.in.gov/
- Click on Online Services then select "all services"
- Click on "Dissolution"
- Search for the entity by name or business ID
- Click select and continue
- Read through the information
- Effective Date and time: (If applicable) (a) Effective date must not be later than 90 days after the filing of the articles of dissolution.
- Authorization date
- Check all boxes
- Signature and Title
- Add to payment cart
- Enter all necessary information
- Print and fill out the form
- Make check or money order payable to the Secretary of State
- Mail original paperwork and payment to 302 W. Washington Street, E-018 Indianapolis, Indiana 46204.
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today