Nevada LLC Certificate of Dissolution/Cancellation
Are you a business owner looking for Nevada LLC Certificate of Dissolution/Cancellation? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Dissolution your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Nevada:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- Enter the entity name or Nevada Business Identification Number (NVID)
- Enter the effective Date and time: (If applicable) (a) Effective date must not be later than 90 days after the filing of the articles of dissolution.
- Cancellation of a Foreign LLC (If applicable)
- Add signature of Manager, Member or Organizer
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Print and fill out the form
- For credit card payment, fill out the ePayment Checklist form
- Mail to (a) Regular and Expedited Filings Mail: Secretary of State Commercial Recordings Division 202 North Carson Street Carson City NV 89701-4201 (b) Expedited Filings Only Mail: Secretary of State North Las Vegas City Hall 2250 Las Vegas Blvd. North, Suite 400 North Las Vegas, NV 89030
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today