New Mexico LLC Articles of Dissolution
Are you a business owner looking for New Mexico LLC Articles of Dissolution ? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Dissolution your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in New Mexico:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: Check both boxes on the first page
- List the LLC name, the business ID of the LLC, date of formation,and the dates of amendments, if any.
- Select all the reasons of dissolution that apply
- List all the managers' name and complete address
- Check the box to confirm
- Enter the executed date, manager's name, and signature
- Fill out the Document Delivery Instruction Form *All documents will be emailed to the email address listed. If an email address is not provided the documents will be mailed to the address listed. You may also choose to pick up the documents
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Fill out and print the completed form
- Prepare a check and make it payable to "New Mexico Secretary of State or NMSOS".
- Mail the document and check to: Business Services Division 325 Don Gaspar, Suite 300 Santa Fe, NM 87501
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today