North Carolina LLC Articles of Dissolution
Are you a business owner looking for North Carolina LLC Articles of Dissolution? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Dissolution your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in North Carolina:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- List the LLC name
- Enter the North Carolina Secretary of State ID Number (SOSID#)—Optional
- Enter the effective date of the dissolution of the limited liability company. The date must be stated in the month/day/year format.
- Attach any other relevant information the Managers or Other Company Officials elect to provide with the Articles of Dissolution.
- Enter the filing date, LLC name, manager's name, title, and signature
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
Online submission is not an option for this filing
- Print and sign the form
- Payment may be made by check payable to Secretary of State
- Mail the documents to: BUSINESS REGISTRATION DIVISION P. O. BOX 29622 RALEIGH, NC 27626-0622
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today