Oklahoma LLC Articles of Dissolution
Are you a business owner looking for Oklahoma LLC Articles of Dissolution? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Dissolution your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Oklahoma:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- List the Current LLC Name.
- List the date of filing of its articles of organization
- Write the reason of dissolution
- Future filing date if they are not to be effective upon filing.
- Other information, if any.
- List the Manager name, date, and signature
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go to the Secretary of State's website:https://www.sos.ok.gov/corp/change.aspxand look up the LLC using its Filing Number.
- Select "Articles of Dissolution" and click on next
- Enter the reason for filing the articles of dissolution
- Enter the manager's name and capacity on the "Signature" page
- Review all the information and click continue to pay
- Fill out and print the form
- Prepare a check for $50 and make it payable to “Oklahoma Secretary of State”.
- Mail the document and check to: OKLAHOMA SECRETARY OF STATE 421 NW 13th St, Suite #210Oklahoma City, OK 73103 (405) 522-2520
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today