Oregon LLC Articles of Dissolution
Are you a business owner looking for Oregon LLC Articles of Dissolution? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Dissolution your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Oregon:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- Check the Articles of Dissolution option
- Do NOT enter any information in Articles of Amendment (1, 2, 3, 4 & 5)
- Enter the name of the LLC
- Enter the dissolution date (Future date isn't allowed)
- Enter the signature, printed name and title
- Enter the contact name and phone number
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Print and fill out the form
- . Make check or money order payable to the "Corporation Division
- Mail forms to Corporation Division - 255 Capitol St. NE, Suite 151 Salem, OR 97310-1327
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today