Wyoming LLC Articles of Dissolution
Are you a business owner looking for Wyoming LLC Articles of Dissolution? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Dissolution your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Wyoming:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- Put the entity name
- Check the box
- Enter Signature, date print name and title
- Enter Contact information
- Check box for the filing fee
- Check box if the business is in good standing with the state
- Check other boxes if you agree with the statements
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
Online submission for Dissolution of an LLC is not an option at this time.
- Print and fill out the form
- Make check or money order payable to the Secretary of State
- Mail with payment to Herschler Building East, Suite 101, 122 W 25th Street, Cheyenne, WY 82002-0020
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today