Indiana LLC Certificate of Assumed Business
Are you a business owner looking for Indiana LLC Certificate of Assumed Business ? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Doing Business As DBA your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Indiana:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: (a) Enter the entity Name (b) Enter the email of business (c) List documents and return information
- Enter the name of the LLC
- Enter the date of Formation
- Enter the address of DBA
- Enter the assumed business name
- Enter the address of the principal office
- Add signature, date, printed name and title of an authorized representative
- Add the information of the person preparing the form
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go tohttp://www.inbiz.in.gov/
- Click on Online Services then select "all services"
- Click on "Assumed Name Filing"
- Search for the entity by name or business ID
- Click select and continue
- List the assumed business name, add LLC and check the availability
- Address of assumed name
- Effective Date and time: (If applicable) (a) Effective date must not be later than 90 days
- Check all boxes
- Signature and Title
- Add to payment cart
- Enter all necessary information
- Print and fill out the form
- Make check or money order payable to the Secretary of State
- Mail original paperwork and payment to 302 W. Washington Street, E-018 Indianapolis, Indiana 46204
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today