South Dakota LLC Assumed Business Name
Are you a business owner looking for South Dakota LLC Assumed Business Name ? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Doing Business As DBA your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in South Dakota:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
Check if the intended DBA name is availablehttps://sosenterprise.sd.gov/BusinessServices/Business/NameAvailability.aspx
- Go tohttps://sdsos.gov/business-services/corporations/corporate-forms/limited-liability-companies.aspx
- Under the "Business Services" tab, click on "DBA Business Name Registration"
- Click on Register a New DBA
- Enter the DBA name
- Confirm DBA name
- Enter the principal address and mailing address
- Enter the name and address of the DBA business owner and click the "Add" button at the button
- Enter the submitter's information
- Enter the name and title of the authorized person
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today