How to Order Copies and Certificates in California LLC
Order Copies and Certificates in California LLC | BetterLegal
California LLC Business Entities Records
Are you a business owner looking for California LLC Business Entities Records? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Order Copies and Certificates your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state.
This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in California:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
Fill out the form
1) Requestor's information and choose ther eturn method
2) Entity Name and select LLC
3) Enter the number of certified copies requesting
4) Enter the number of certied copies of Certificate of Status
5) Pay and File Online
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
Submit it online
1) Go to the Secretary of State's website: https://bizfileonline.sos.ca.gov/search/business and look up the LLC using its name.
2) Click on the LLC and then select "Request Certificate"
3) Fill in all the required details
3) Select the document requesting on Request Details tab
6) Pay and File Online
Submit it by mail
1) Print and sign the form (including the Submission Cover Sheet)
2) Make all checks or money orders payable to the Secretary of State
3) Mail the documents to:
California Secretary of State
Business Programs Division-Business Entities
PO Box 944260
Sacramento, CA 94244-2600
- Prepare by choosing a Name and Registered Agent
- File Certificate of Formation with the State of Texas
- Apply for an EIN with the IRS
- Obtain an Operating Agreement
- Handle Ongoing Texas Compliance and Maintenance
Start your LLC in Set Up Your Business in 10 Minutes or Less
BetterLegal is the fastest and most affordable way for business owners to set up their Business. We file with your State same day so you'll have your Business within 2 business days.Get started today!