Are you a business owner looking for Connecticut LLC Registration of foreign LLC? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Register Foreign LLC your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Connecticut:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: To register a foreign LLC, follow the steps below:
- Name of LLC in state or country
- Alternate name to be used
- State/country of formation
- LLC transaction date
- Principal Office address and mailing address
- Entity email address
- NAICS code
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
To register a foreign LLC in Connecticut online, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Connecticut Secretary of State website
- Click Online filing system
- If you already have an account, log in to your account. If you do not have an account, click Create Account and follow the instructions to create a new account.
- Once you are logged in, select "Foreign LLC Registration" from the list of available services.
- Enter the name of your foreign LLC as it appears on your Certificate of Existence or Good Standing from your home state.
- Provide your business address and other required information.
- Upload a copy of your Certificate of Existence or Good Standing from your home state.
- Pay the registration fee of $120 using a credit or debit card.
- Submit your registration.
To register a foreign LLC in Connecticut by mail, follow the steps below:
- Print and fill out form
- Enclose a check or money order for the $120 fee payable to "Secretary of the State."
- Attach a Certificate of Existence or Good Standing from your home state that is no more than 90 days old.
- Mail the completed form, fee, and certificate to: Connecticut Secretary of State Commercial Recording Division PO Box 150470 Hartford, CT 06115-0470