How to Register Foreign LLC in Hawaii LLC
Register Foreign LLC in Hawaii LLC | BetterLegal
Hawaii LLC Register Foreign LLC
Are you a business owner looking for Hawaii LLC Register Foreign LLC? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Register Foreign LLC your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state.
This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Hawaii:
Fill out Form FLLC-1
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
To Register your foreign LLC, follow the instructions below:
1. Name of LLC
2. State/country of organization
3. Mailing address of Principal office
4. Name and State or Country of Registered agent
5. Street address of Registered agent
6. Check preferred duration period
7. Check Manager managed and provide the required information
8. Check the first option (shall not be liable for debt)
9. Effectiveness of Filing: Filing date/future date (back-dating is not allowed)
10. Digital/Wet signature of an authorized person
11. Printed or typed name of an authorized person
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
Submit it online
To register a foreign LLC in Hawaii online, follow the steps below:
1. Go to the link https://cca.hawaii.gov/breg/registration/fllc/
2. Click on "Register a Business" and then select "Foreign LLC Registration" from the list of business types.
3. Create an account on the Hawaii Business Express website if you don't already have one.
4. Enter the required information about your foreign LLC, including its name, jurisdiction, principal office address, and registered agent information.
5. Upload a scanned copy of your Certificate of Good Standing or Existence from your home state or country.
6. Pay the $50 required filing fee using a credit card.
7. Review and submit your application.
Submit it by mail
To register your foreign LLC by mail, follow the instructions below:
1. Fill the form https://cca.hawaii.gov/breg/files/2015/12/fllc-1.pdf
2. Include a Certificate of Good Standing or Existence from your home state or country with the application.
3. Pay the $50 required filing fee by check or money order.
4. Mail the completed application, certificate of good standing, and filing fee payment to the following address:
Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs
P.O. Box 40
Honolulu, HI 96810
- Prepare by choosing a Name and Registered Agent
- File Certificate of Formation with the State of Texas
- Apply for an EIN with the IRS
- Obtain an Operating Agreement
- Handle Ongoing Texas Compliance and Maintenance
Start your LLC in Set Up Your Business in 10 Minutes or Less
BetterLegal is the fastest and most affordable way for business owners to set up their Business. We file with your State same day so you'll have your Business within 2 business days.Get started today!