Are you a business owner looking for Kansas LLC Register foreign LLC? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Register Foreign LLC your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Kansas:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: To file for Registration of a foreign LLC, follow the steps below:
- Check Limited Liability Company
- Name of LLC
- State of Jurisdiction
- Date of formation
- Date of filing in Kansas
- Registered agent information
- Mailing address
- Fill in December
- Type of business to be conducted in Kansas
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
To file for Registration of a foreign LLC in Kansas online, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Kansas Secretary of State's website
- Click "Business Services"
- Click "Business Entity Filings"
- On the next page, select "Foreign LLC Registration"
- You will then be prompted to enter information about your foreign LLC, including the name and state of formation.
- Provide a registered agent in Kansas and a principal office address.
- Provide payment for the $165 filing fee
To file for Registration of a foreign LLC in Kansas by mail, follow the steps below:
- Download and fill out the form
- Include a check or money order for the $165 filing fee
- Include any additional documentation the Secretary of State requires, such as a Certificate of Good Standing from the state of formation.
- Mail the completed form, payment, and any additional documentation to: Kansas Secretary of State Memorial Hall, 1st Floor 120 SW 10th Avenue Topeka, KS 66612-1594