How to Reinstatement in Connecticut LLC
Reinstatement in Connecticut LLC | BetterLegal
Connecticut LLC Reinstate LLC
Are you a business owner looking for Connecticut LLC Reinstate LLC? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Reinstatement your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state.
This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Connecticut:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
To reinstate your LLC, follow the steps below:
1. Fill the filing party information on the form
2. Business name
3. Business ID ALEI
4. NAICS information
5. Principal office address
6. Business Mailing Address
7. Check correct agent information
8. Agent information
9. Agent acceptance of appointment
10. Principal information
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
Submit it online
To reinstate your LLC in Connecticut online, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the Connecticut Secretary of State's website
2. Click on online business services
3. Create an account with the Connecticut Secretary of State's office by following the prompts on the website
4. Once you have created an account, log in to the Online Business Services portal.
5. Locate the "Reinstatement" section and select "Limited Liability Company (LLC)" from the drop-down menu.
6. Follow the prompts to complete the online reinstatement application. You will need to provide your LLC's name, the reason for reinstatement, and any other required information.
8. Pay the reinstatement fee using a credit card or electronic check. The fee will vary depending on how long your LLC has been inactive.
Submit it by mail
To reinstate your LLC in Connecticut by mail, follow the instructions below:
1. Fill the reinstatement application form
2. Prepare a cover letter that includes your LLC's name, the reason for reinstatement, and the date of reinstatement.
3. Mail the completed Reinstatement Application form and the cover letter to the Connecticut Secretary of State's office at:
Secretary of State
Commercial Recording Division
P.O. Box 150470
Hartford, CT 06115-0470
4. Pay the reinstatement fee with a check or money order made payable to "Secretary of the State." The fee will vary depending on how long your LLC has been inactive.
- Prepare by choosing a Name and Registered Agent
- File Certificate of Formation with the State of Texas
- Apply for an EIN with the IRS
- Obtain an Operating Agreement
- Handle Ongoing Texas Compliance and Maintenance
Start your LLC in Set Up Your Business in 10 Minutes or Less
BetterLegal is the fastest and most affordable way for business owners to set up their Business. We file with your State same day so you'll have your Business within 2 business days.Get started today!