How to Reinstatement in District of Columbia LLC
Reinstatement in District of Columbia LLC | BetterLegal
District of Columbia LLC Reinstatement of Domestic Filing Entity
Are you a business owner looking for District of Columbia LLC Reinstatement of Domestic Filing Entity? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Reinstatement your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state.
This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in District of Columbia:
Fill out GN-5
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
1. List the LLC name
2. List the entity's alternate name if the entity's true name is not available
3. .Date of Administrative Dissolution
4. Enter the filing date
5. List the manager's name and signature
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
Submit it online
Submit it by mail
1. Fill out and print the form including the Mail-in Filing Cover Letter https://dlcp.dc.gov/sites/default/files/dc/sites/DLCP/publication/attachments/EX-2%20Mail-in%20Filing%20Cover%20Letter.pdf
2. Prepare a check made payable to "DC Treasurer"
3. Mail all forms and required payment to:
Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs
PO Box 92300
Washington, DC 20090
- Prepare by choosing a Name and Registered Agent
- File Certificate of Formation with the State of Texas
- Apply for an EIN with the IRS
- Obtain an Operating Agreement
- Handle Ongoing Texas Compliance and Maintenance
Start your LLC in Set Up Your Business in 10 Minutes or Less
BetterLegal is the fastest and most affordable way for business owners to set up their Business. We file with your State same day so you'll have your Business within 2 business days.Get started today!