Illinois LLC Application for Reinstatement Following Termination
Are you a business owner looking for Illinois LLC Application for Reinstatement Following Termination? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Reinstatement your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Illinois:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- List the LLC name as of the date of termination
- Enter new LLC name if applicable (Form 5.25 must accompany this application)
- Effective date of termination
- List the Registered agent's name and address
- Enter the date, signature, filer's name, and capacity
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go to the Secretary of State's website:https://apps.ilsos.gov/llcreinstatement/
- Enter the LLC File Number, then select Yes
- Enter the NEW Principal Office Address (if applicable)
- Enter Manager's information
- Select and list the Manager's name and capacity
- Review, submit, and pay
- Print and sign the form in DUPLICATE
- Payment may be made by check payable to Secretary of State
- Mail the documents to: Department of Business Services Limited Liability Division 501 S. Second St., Rm. 351 Springfield, IL 62756
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today