How to Reinstatement in Louisiana LLC
Reinstatement in Louisiana LLC | BetterLegal
Louisiana LLC Reinstatement
Are you a business owner looking for Louisiana LLC Reinstatement? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Reinstatement your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state.
This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Louisiana:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
Submit it online
To file for the Reinstatement of a Louisiana LLC online, follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Louisiana Secretary of State's Website
2. Search LLC Character number
3. Click the LLC
4. Select "Reinstate LLC"
5. Manager's name and signature
6. Review the information and click "Submit."
7. Pay the filing fee using a credit or debit card.
Submit it by mail
To file for the Reinstatement of a Louisiana LLC by mail, follow the steps below:
1. Prepare a current annual report and a completed application for reinstatement
2. Sign and date the application.
3. Prepare a check or money order for the filing fee, payable to the Louisiana Secretary of State.
4. Mail the completed form and filing fee to:
P.O. Box 94125, Baton Rouge,
- Prepare by choosing a Name and Registered Agent
- File Certificate of Formation with the State of Texas
- Apply for an EIN with the IRS
- Obtain an Operating Agreement
- Handle Ongoing Texas Compliance and Maintenance
Start your LLC in Set Up Your Business in 10 Minutes or Less
BetterLegal is the fastest and most affordable way for business owners to set up their Business. We file with your State same day so you'll have your Business within 2 business days.Get started today!