Vermont LLC Reinstatement (Terminated or Inactive) LLC
Are you a business owner looking for Vermont LLC Reinstatement (Terminated or Inactive) LLC? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Reinstatement your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Vermont:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go tohttps://bizfilings.vermont.gov/online/AnnualReport/(new users must first create an account)
- Select VT SEC OF STATE ONLINE SERVICES from the main menu on the left side of your screen
- Select File your Reinstatement
- Follow the prompts and enter all required and updated information
- Pay (Credit card or eCheck)
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today