Virginia LLC Reinstatement
Are you a business owner looking for Virginia LLC Reinstatement ? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Reinstatement your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Virginia:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
To reinstate your LLC online, follow the instructions below:
- Log on to CIS athttps://cis.scc.virginia.gov/
- Click Online Services on the top left
- Under Business Entities, click Reinstatements
- Select the appropriate Entity button. Then, select the appropriate Business Entity Type from the drop-down and click Continue
- Locate your business in the system by either: A. Searching for it using the Entity Name field, OR B. Entering your Entity ID
- Click the Select button next to your business’ name. DO NOT click the green entity name and continue
- Once the Entity Information appears, click Next
- OPTIONAL: Upload reinstatement documents. Check "the uploaded document will act as the filing image" radio button. Click Attach, select the file you want to upload, and click Open. Note: If you upload a document, your submission will not be approved in real-time, but instead will be reviewed by the Clerk’s Office.
- Next. Indicate if you are signing as an Individual or On Behalf of Business Entity by checking the appropriate radio button.
- Complete all fields with an asterisk (*) in the Signature Information section
- Click Start Filing under Additional Filings Required and complete each step for the required filing.
- If additional filings are required, click Start Filing and complete all of the required steps.
- Review the Registration Fee List and click Continue.
- Review each section of the Reinstatement, and make any edits, as necessary
- Add to cart and checkout
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today