Are you a business owner looking for Florida LLC Dissociation or Resignation of Manager or Member? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Remove Manager Member your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Florida:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: Fill out the form along with the cover letter.
- Put the legal name of the entity
- Enter the Document number
- Date of member/manager withdrew/resigned or will withdraw/resign
- Name of manager/member
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
Online submission to file dissociation or resignation of manager or member is not an option at this time.
- Print the 6-page form, which includes the cover letter, and sign it.
- Submit the check made payable to the Florida Department of State for the total amount of the filing fee. 33 Mail the documents to: Registration Section Division of Corporations P.O. Box 6327 Tallahassee, FL 32314