Are you a business owner looking for Florida LLC Statement of Resignation of Registered Agent? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Remove Registered Agent your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Florida:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: Fill out the form along with the cover letter.
- Put the legal name of the entity
- Enter the Date of Formation
- Enter the Document number Statement of resignation of registered agent: a) Enter the ame of the registered agent b) LLC name the agent is resigning from c) Document number, if known d) Signature (A statement that the agent resigns) e) Name and capacity
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
Online submission to file a statement of resignation of registered agent is not an option at this time.
- Print the 6-page form, which includes the cover letter, and sign it.
- Submit the check made payable to the Florida Department of State for the total amount of the filing fee. 33 Mail the documents to: Registration Section Division of Corporations P.O. Box 6327 Tallahassee, FL 32314