Illinois LLC Resignation of Registered Agent
Are you a business owner looking for Illinois LLC Resignation of Registered Agent? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Remove Registered Agent your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Illinois:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- List the LLC name
- List the Registered Agent's name and address
- Enter the LLC Prinicpal's Office Address
- Effective date of resignation (choose one from the options)
- Do not do anything
- Enter the date, registered agent's name, and signature Note: If the registered agent is an individual, sign the left section. If the registered agent is an entity, sign the right section of the bottom page.
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
Online submission is not an option for this filing
- Print and sign the form in DUPLICATE
- Payment may be made by check payable to Secretary of State
- Mail the documents to: Department of Business Services Limited Liability Division 501 S. Second St., Rm. 351 Springfield, IL 62756
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today