Are you a business owner looking for Texas LLC Resignation of Registered Agent? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Remove Registered Agent your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Texas:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: For Resignation of your Registered agent, follow the instructions below:
- Entity Information (Sections 1 and 2) (a) The statement of change must contain the legal name of the entity or entities represented by the registered agent. (b) It is recommended that the file number assigned to the represented entity by the secretary of state be provided to facilitate processing of the document.
- Statement of Notice (Sections 3 and 4) — Set forth the address of the entity to which the notice of resignation was mailed or delivered and the resignation must set forth the date the notice was given.
- Effectiveness of Filing: Filing date/future date (back-dating is not allowed)
- Digital/Wet signature of authorized person
- Printed or typed name of authorized person
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
To file the Resignation of Registered Agent by mail, follow the instructions below:
- Print the form (two copies) and sign.
- Mail the completed form in duplicate to: P.O. Box 13697 Austin, Texas 78711-3697