California LLC Application for Reservation Of Limited Liability Company Name
Are you a business owner looking for California LLC Application for Reservation Of Limited Liability Company Name? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Reserve Name your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in California:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: There is no form that customers can use to file for this change.
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go to the Secretary of State's website:https://bizfileonline.sos.ca.gov/forms/businessand select Entity Name Reservation
- Fill in all the required details.
- Enter the proposed entity name on Business Entity Name tab followed by LLC
- Pay and File Online
- Print and sign the form (including the Submission Cover Sheet)
- Make all checks or money orders payable to the Secretary of State
- Mail the documents to: California Secretary of State Business Programs Division-Business Entities PO Box 944260 Sacramento, CA 94244-2600
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today