Are you a business owner looking for Colorado LLC Statement of Reservation of Name ? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Reserve Name your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Colorado:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: There is no form that customers can use to file for this change.
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Go to the Secretary of State's website:https://www.sos.state.co.us/biz/FileDoc.do
- Select "Reserve a name for later use" underLLCs, Corporations & Trade Names
- Enter the exact name you'd like to use followed by LLC
- Enter manager's name and address
- Use the first manager's email for Email Notification
- Enter the filer's name and address
- Submit and pay
Mail submission is not an option for this filing