How to Reserve Name in Hawaii LLC
Reserve Name in Hawaii LLC | BetterLegal
Hawaii LLC Name Reservation
Are you a business owner looking for Hawaii LLC Name Reservation? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Reserve Name your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state.
This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Hawaii:
Fill out Form X-1
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
To apply for Name reservation, follow the instructions below:
1. Check LLC
2. Fill out name and address.
3. Check status of applicant
4. Reservation name
5. Skip 5&6
6. Printed or typed name and signature of an authorized person.
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
Submit it online
To file a name reservation in Hawaii online, follow the steps below:
1. Visit the Hawaii Business Express website at https://hbe.ehawaii.gov/corporations/ and create an account or log in if you already have an account.
2. Select "Name Reservation"
3. Enter the proposed name for your business and check the name availability.
4. Enter your contact information, including your name, email address, and phone number.
5. Provide payment for the name reservation fee using a credit or debit card.
6. Review and confirm the information.
7. Submit the name reservation application.
Submit it by mail
To file for name reservation in Hawaii by mail, follow the steps below:
1. Download and complete the Name Reservation Request form https://cca.hawaii.gov/breg/files/2015/02/X-1-.pdf
2. Provide the proposed name for your business on the form and check the availability of the name.
3. Include your contact information, including your name, email address, and phone number.
4. Include $10 payment for the name reservation fee.
5. Mail the completed form and payment to the following address: Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs
P.O. Box 40
Honolulu, HI 96810
- Prepare by choosing a Name and Registered Agent
- File Certificate of Formation with the State of Texas
- Apply for an EIN with the IRS
- Obtain an Operating Agreement
- Handle Ongoing Texas Compliance and Maintenance
Start your LLC in Set Up Your Business in 10 Minutes or Less
BetterLegal is the fastest and most affordable way for business owners to set up their Business. We file with your State same day so you'll have your Business within 2 business days.Get started today!