Are you a business owner looking for Illinois LLC Application to Reserve a Name? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Reserve Name your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Illinois:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: Sign Section A ONLY
- List the LLC name to be reserved
- List applicant's name and address
- Enter the date, filer's name, and signature
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
Online submission is not an option for this filing
- Print and sign the form in DUPLICATE
- Payment may be made by check payable to Secretary of State
- Mail the documents to: Department of Business Services Limited Liability Division 501 S. Second St., Rm. 351 Springfield, IL 62756