Are you a business owner looking for Kansas LLC Name reservation? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Reserve Name your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Kansas:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so: To file for name reservation, follow the steps below:
- Entity name to be reserved
- Applicant name
- Address and Signature of applicant
- Title and phone number of applicant
- Filing date
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
To file for a name reservation in Kansas online, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Kansas Secretary of State's website
- click "Business Services."
- click "Business Entity Filings."
- Select "Online Business Filing."
- On the next page, select "Name Reservation."
- You will then be prompted to enter your business entity information
- Provide payment for the filing fee
To file for a name reservation in Kansas by mail, follow the steps below:
- Download the Name Reservation form from the Kansas Secretary of State website.
- Fill out the form completely and accurately, providing all necessary information about your business and the desired name reservation.
- Include a check or money order for the filing fee
- Mail the completed form and payment to: Kansas Secretary of State Memorial Hall, 1st Floor 120 SW 10th Avenue Topeka, KS 66612-1594