Maine LLC Name Reservation
Are you a business owner looking for Maine LLC Name Reservation ? With the ever-changing nature of business, sometimes it’s important to Reserve Name your LLC to ensure the most accurate records are kept.
There are various ways to do this based on your state. This guide will walk you through the steps to correctly do this for yourself in Maine:
This form is available here for download. Once downloaded, fill it out like so:
- Check box only if this name is being reserved for use as an assumed name.
- Enter the name to be reserved followed by LLC
- Enter the name of the applicant
- Enter the applicant's address
- Enter the signature of the applicant, date and printed name
- Fill out the Customer Contact Cover Letter
There's multiple ways to submit this form - online, by mail, via fax, in-person.
- Print the 2 pages form (Amendment and contact cover letter)
- If using US Postal Service, submit the completed form to: Department of the Secretary of State Corporations, UCC and Commissions 101 State House Station Augusta, ME 04333-0101
- If using FedEx/UPS, submit the completed form to: Department of the Secretary of State Corporations, UCC and Commissions 111 Sewall Street, 4th Floor Augusta, ME 04330
Sign up with BetterLegal today to make sure you’re starting your business out legally. We’ll take care of all the frustrating rules and paperwork, specific to your state and situation!
Get started today